Keepsake crafts are a great way to save the fond memories to look back on. This fingerprint keepsake canvas art is a perfect DIY craft to treasure your little one’s fingerprints! A simple canvas can be turned into a masterpiece with some painty little fingerprints of your little ones! Isn’t a cute keepsake craft for babies, toddlers and preschoolers which can be treasured forever.
Compete Tutorial here
- 6×6 Canvas
- Kids paint
- Peel and stick Countertop sticker or any sticker
- Any paper
- Collect all the materials mentioned above. Now take a peel and stick countertop sticker and cut it into a size of the 6×6 canvas.
- With a help of any paper trace and cut a heart shape from the 6×6 countertop sticker as shown in the video.
- Now carefully peel the sticker and paste onto the canvas.
- Choose your desired colors up to 3 and help your kid to do the fingerprint painting on the canvas that is not covered by the sticker.
- Let it dry, sometimes you can leave it for overnight.
- Once the paint is dry, carefully peel the sticker from the canvas.
Viola! you have an adorable keepsake fingerprint painting to treasure forever. I am sure this works as a great gift for your loved one’s birthday, mothers day, fathers day and valentines day too. Do you have any other idea for a keepsake craft? Share with me in the below comment section.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at contact@localhost or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!