The vision of Raising World Children is to encourage curiosity and acceptance about diversity. By providing a platform for kids to showcase their talent, we empower them to grow up to be confident in their opinion.
- A drawing/craft/sketch etc or Writing or Both
- Child’s Bio with their picture.
Email : Contact@raisingworldchildren.com with subject – Kids Corner ( Theme )
All art work submitted will be displayed within the theme gallery and credited to the child submitting it.
Sample Bio – I am Angela. I am 8 year old. I live in Virginia. I like Dr McStuffins and peanut butter sandwiches. I don’t like to eat brocolli. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. When I grow up I want to be a doctor.
CHOOSE ANY THEME FROM BELOW.
Theme – Your City
- What do you love about your city?
- What is your favorite place to visit?
- Favorite food to eat?
- What you don’t like about the city ?
- What is the festival ?
- When is it celebrated ?
- Is it similar to a festival you celebrate yourself or is it similar to other festivals?
- What part of the festival seems fun to you?
- What is your favorite part ?
Any Historical Event or Figure
- How you came to decide on your choice for write up?
- What is the source of your write up?
- What happened/life story of figure?
- What is your positive take away/admiration for one aspect of the character?
- What do you think about what happened at … or to …
Thank you for your submission and support of Raising World Children’s initiative. We look forward to viewing your submission. Please feel free to email us with questions at email@example.com