- We value each and every one of our writers/content providers. We have a zero tolerance policy for copyright infringements. We hold the right to take action against those stealing.
- Articles on this website are copyright protected once published on Raising World Children. You may share the content by linking back to us or email email@example.com if you wish to republish any content.
Terms and Conditions
- We will immediately remove any hateful or negative comments made against any of our writers/content providers. We will take strict action against anyone who uses information provided for wrongful purposes. Our vision is one of a positive world and anyone who does not maintain decorum will be instantly blocked and reported to the rightful authorities.
- Contributors must adhere to the Content Guidelines stated by Raising World Children. This includes keeping content free of profanity and sexual language.
- Contributors must abide by copyright laws and FTC guidelines when publishing content. This means no content, photos, or videos may be published without written consent from the original author, photographer, or videographer. When writing a review or sponsored post, the author must clearly disclose that they received compensation (this includes a free product or service) in exchange for writing the post. You use third party links at your own risk.
- By submitting content you understand that we hold right to publish and republish the content under RwC banner unless otherwise specified. We protect the rights of our content providers as our own.
- We hold the right to prosecute anyone who vandalizes the website/content or harm the reputation of Raising World Children in anyway. Nor will they copy the content or logo.
- None of the articles are meant to incite violence or hatred. We do not lean left or right, only on each other! Content provided is by contributors and guest writers, and thus their own opinion. We hold no liability for the same.
- We are not liable for content that is considered defamatory in a reader’s country, in a reader’s religion, or a reader’s government. We are not bound by a reader’s government laws. Anyone reading can not hold us libel for content shared.
- If a source is used for information, we will cite the source. We are not responsible for comments made by others therefore we can not be held liable for others comments. We are not responsible for any laws broken by people who comment on the magazine, either in this country of the USA or any other.
Information on this site is the views of the contributors and should not replace the advice of a qualified professional.
- Any information we collect from you goes towards spreading awareness about our content and the services we provide. We will never spam, nor will we share it with others. Pinky promise!
- We only endorse products/services we at the RwC truly that match our brand, that is family oriented and aimed at raising awareness. Any sponsored post whether by monetary compensation or that in kind will be announced within the post.
- To verify claims or representations of products contact the company or manufacturer or party in question directly. We comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, part 255 “Guides Concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising”.