Raising World Children is about family bringing forth dialogue about new cultures. Thus we always welcome guests to be featured from around the globe. It is easy to be –
We are looking for unique perspectives on cultures. We, at Raising World Children want to create a broader world view. Breaking subconscious barriers and biases!
Guest write for Raising World Children - an ezine about the synergy of cultures with life. Guidelines here. Click To Tweet
- Please fill out the guest writers agreement before sending in content.
- No political stories will be accepted. We don’t lean left or right, just on each other.
- Nothing instigating violence or hatred. No profanity or sexual language to be used.
- Please submit articles within the body of the email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hold the right to edit but please make sure your copy is clean when submitted. We will format it and find images if you have none but if you have a great picture to accompany your piece, please submit that as well.
- You can choose to submit one or more original articles based on a unique cultural perspective on your – City/Parenting/Childhood/Travels/Food/Festivals/Holidays/Popular Mindsets.
- Guides to local food, places, art exhibits, traveling to new locations etc.
- Any stories/folklore with a moral you heard as a child or tell your children now.
- Articles should be heart warming, positive, humorous and/or relatable content.
- If you have children, who would like to participate in this cultural movement, please visit our Kids Corner page to get children included in the dialogue about diversity.
- If you are not sure, please go through previous articles before submitting content.
- Please provide articles pasted in the body of the email.
- Please provide a short bio ( 75 words ) describing yourself.
- A headshot to go with your article.
- For Folklore stories we will need to provide your source.
- Email them to email@example.com.
- Words should be 400 – 1200.
- All submissions should include ONE high quality picture other than your head shot!