Easter Bunny mask is a quick and easy craft that you can do with your children. This is such a fun craft to make and especially a perfect non-candy gift for the Easter baskets. You and the kids can make these rabbit masks in minutes.
The fun part is once you trace the template the whole mask making process can be done by your kids. Aren’t they looking so cute?! Here’s what you’ll need to make your own:
DETAILED VIDEO TUTORIAL :
- Heavy card stock paper
- Foam Sheet
- cotton wool or ‘cotton balls’
- elasticated strings or satin ribbon for tieing in the back
- Foam sheet cut into long strips for whiskers
- School Glue
- Pencil & Ruler
- Paper hole punch
- Measure your kid’s face and head circumference. Depending on it trace a mask template and cut it out.
- For the inner ears, trace the shapes on a foam sheet, cut and paste it on the mask template.
- Cut the foam sheets into 6 long strips for whiskers.
- In the traced part paste the white and pink cotton balls and also the whiskers as shown in the video.
- Using the punch, put a hole on both sides.
- Tie the elastic string in around the mask.
- That’s It! A cute Easter Bunny Mask is ready to be added to the Easter basket.
Tips: If you don’t want to use it as a mask you can paste the skewers on the back side of the mask and use it as a prop for easter photography too.
I hope you enjoyed the inexpensive yet creative Easter Bunny Mask crafts. I’d love to hear what you have come up with to add to what I’ve created.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at contact@localhost or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!