Here is an easy Easter Craft video tutorial for kids. DIY Paper Easter Basket is a perfect addition to any Easter celebration. They are so simple yet adorable to make. This cute, homemade Easter basket filled with mini favors will bring a smile to your kid’s sweet faces. Let’s get started with the supplies you need.
- Construction Paper (2 different colors)
- Glue stick, Glue gun (optional)
- Patterned paper
- Mini cotton ball
- From each paper cut long strips of paper of equal size. Make sure you have 8 strips of each color paper.
- Arrange any one color paper strips horizontally near to one another and paste the one end using any tape. I used washi tape (it’s easy to peel off later with no damage to the papers).
- Now place other color paper strips vertically over the horizontal strips as shown in the video.
- While placing it, paste the strips to make sure it stays in place.
- Once the “Paper Mat” like shape is formed, carefully peel the washi tape from the paper strips.
- Now apply glue on the end and paste it together. Staple the pasted end.
- Repeat the steps on all ends. You have a lovely paper bowl.
- Now to make it more like a basket, again cut two color strips and paste it connecting the two ends to form a “handle”. Your Paper Basket is ready1!.
- To give an easter feel to your basket, trace and cut a cute bunny from a patterned paper.
- Paste the mini cotton balls on the bunny and paste it on the basket as shown in the video.
- That’s It, your cute Paper Easter Basket is ready to be filled with mini favors!!!
Let us know what’s in your Easter Basket? We would love to hear from you! Also, if you have a favorite Easter project, craft or activity that you like let us know.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at contact@localhost or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see! Check out More crafts here.