Waited until the last minute? Looking for a fun and easy card or keepsake for your kids to make for Mother’s Day?
Then you are in right place.
This sweet DIY canvas art is simple to make and great for children of all ages! With a simple rose stamping, you can make mom feel extra special with a beautiful bouquet canvas art for your mom or your grandmother. They make wonderful keepsakes and will be treasured for years to come! Let’s get started with the supplies you need.
FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE:
- Lettuce head
- Kids paint
- Chenille stem
- Satin ribbon
- Any decorative embellishment
- Pour some kids paint in a palette and dip the lettuce head on the color and make the rose stamps on the canvas.
- For the stem, use a chenille stem and glue it to the canvas. I used hot glue gun which is not advisable for kids to do alone. Adults can help this part.
- Create a bow from a satin ribbon and paste it to the stem. You can use any embellishment to decorate the bow.
- Add a personal touch to this bouquet art by making leaves from your little one’s thumbprint.
- Finally, add your love note.
Yay! A beautiful bouquet Canvas Art gift is ready to surprise your Mom or your Grandmother for this Mother’s day. A great alternative to an easy Mother’s Day card. I am sure this will remain a special gift to them.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at email@example.com or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!