Does your mom love Tea? Have you been looking for some creative card ideas to compliment your mom on this mother’s day? Then you’ve found the perfect happy Mother’s Day card for her! This tea homemade mothers day card may not feature a real tea, but it reminds her of how Tea-rrific she is.
DETAILED VIDEO HERE
Let’s get started with the supplies you need:
- Egg carton
- Cardstock Paper
- Patterned paper
- Glitter glue or Chenille stem
- Glue gun
- Take a cardstock paper and fold it in half to make a card. Now paste a patterned paper on the cardstock paper as shown.
- Cut the separate egg holder from the recyclable egg carton and cut the half to make a cup shape.
- Now paint the half cup with any desired color.
- Paste the half cup to the card using a glue gun.
- Now trace and cut a tea bag from a patterned shiny paper and paste it to the card as shown in the video.
- For the teacup handle, you can use either glitter glue or chenille stem.
- Finally, add your love note and gift your mom.
Yay! There is your beautiful yet creative homemade card. I am sure this will remain a special gift to your beloved mom.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at email@example.com or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!