Origami Mini Heart Photo Frame is a perfect project for kids (and beginner grown-ups, too!). This makes a beautiful last minute gift for Mother’s day too! Haven’t got time to get your mom a gift? Just grab a paper and make this photo frame and gift her with a favorite pic in it, Voila! Addition to this adorable paper gift, paste a magnet in the back side of the frame and make it as a fridge magnet. Wouldn’t be a great idea to record your happy memories in the kitchen?
DETAILED TUTORIAL HERE
Let’s get started with the supplies you need:
- 12×12 cm square patterned paper or origami paper
- Glue Gun
- Magnet button
- Mini square photo
- Take a 12×12 cm square paper and fold it all the side to create crease all over the paper.
- Now carefully fold the paper and make the photo frame as shown in the video.
- Once done, place a square size pic inside the frame.
- To make it as a fridge magnet, paste a button magnet in the back side of the frame.
That’s It! A cut photo frame plus a fridge magnet is ready! I am sure this simple yet creative craft will be a great addition to your craft adventures.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at email@example.com or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!