It’s almost summer and its a perfect time for DIY projects, especially that the kids are going to be always home. So let’s dive deep with this cute Paper Octopus Craft that’s absolutely fun to make.
This is a simple craft activity that you can do with your kids at home or make this with your class at school or kindergarten. The cheerios that we glue on to the octopus tentacles make the octopus more real and cute. Let’s get started.
DETAILED VIDEO TUTORIAL AVAILABLE
- Construction paper of different colors
- Googly Eyes
- Punch hole
- Take any two construction papers and fold it into a half, trace and cut the octopus shape as shown in the video.
- Now using them as a template cut another octopus shape from the other two construction paper. But this time make sure the tentacles are faced with a different angle. Watch the video for more clear information.
- Paste all the octopus shapes together aligning one after another.
- Cut the paper into an oval size shape and paste onto the octopus head. Paste the google eyes over the oval-shaped paper.
- Fill all the sides of the octopus head with round color papers of different sizes.
- Using a punch hole create some round shaped papers and paste it all over the tentacles with a regular gap.
- Once dried, paste the Cheerios onto the tentacles in the gaps between punch hole papers.
- Punch a hole in the head of the octopus and add a string to hang it or play with it.
That’s it! A cute adorable Paper Cheerios Octopus is ready to have fun with. Isn’t it a great paper craft idea? Let me know what how much do you like it. If you have created a different version of this, feel free to share with me.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at email@example.com or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!