Summer is a fun time filled with activities for kids but still, we are bound to hear ” I’m Bored” from kids time to time. Especially when its raining or need to stay in the home, you absolutely need some activities to keep the kids busy. But, don’t worry we got you. What can be the best way to entertain kids than indulging them in some puzzling activity? Craft Stick Puzzle is a simple yet creative DIY project. With a little help, these can be completely made by your kids. Not only the making process is fun but also arranging and playing with it makes it extra fun. These are also a great way to teach colors and shapes for preschoolers and toddlers. Let’s get started.
Supplies you need:
- Craft Sticks or Popsicle sticks
- Washi Tape
- Kids paint
- Arrange the craft sticks adjacent to one another forming a canvas.
- Paste the sticks to a paper using washi tape to make sure the craft sticks stay in place.
- Now trace and simple shapes or objects and start coloring it.
- Once the paint is dried completely, remove the washi tape carefully.
- Viola!!! Your instant DIY Craft Stick Puzzle is ready.
I hope you liked this project. Please share the puzzle sticks you have created. Also, if you have any other fun summer crafts that you have made with your kids share with us in the below comment section.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at contact@localhost or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms,@raisingworldchildren. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!